- Due to a pre-existing medical issue, Julie and Chris’s first pregnancy was normal with IVF – an emergency c-section was performed due to the baby being unresponsive to stimulation and Therlow Cash ‘T.C’ was born on November 8, 2008 at 1:27 am, and passed away at 2:02 pm
- Julie and Chris say the level of support from all doctors and nurses was overwhelming and humbling
- 3rd pregnancy showed seamless involvement between all levels and departments of the hospital
- Zuzanne Rose was born February 9, 2010 at 36 weeks and healthy!
- Zuzu had a hemangioma on her eyelid, and continues to be treated by Dr. Faruk Orge, who is an ophthalmologist here at UH.
Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital is so important to patients and families of Northeast Ohio. Make a donation by calling the Holiday Lights at Victory Park phone bank at 216-983-5437 or text us at 51555. Make an online donation here.