- Taiko was just a few months old when he was diagnosed with a heart defect by his Rainbow pediatrician.
- The heart defect needed complicated heart surgery, which was performed at Rainbow.
- Taiko’s dad, Yuta, noted that even they were scared, members of the Rainbow team constantly check up on them and gave them updates on the surgery, helping to put them at ease and comfort them.
- Interests: Paw Patrol, Teen Titans Go, Pocoyo, Star Wars
- Though he doesn’t say much, his love and kindness shines through. He’s got one of the BEST laughs and the sweetest smiles.
- Taiko entertains his older brother and sister.
Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital is so important to patients and families of Northeast Ohio. Make a donation by calling the Holiday Lights at Victory Park phone bank at 216-983-5437 or text us at 51555. Make an online donation here.