Background:

  • Morgan was 11 months old when she ingested a button battery that popped out of a remote while playing with her mom.
  • “I was in denial that she’d swallowed it until she started to drool.”
  • Started at UH Geauga and transferred immediately to UH Rainbow main campus where an OR team was waiting.
  • Morgan suffered severe burns to the upper third of her esophagus and spent 4 days n the PICU.

Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital is so important to patients and families of Northeast Ohio. Make a donation by calling the Holiday Lights at Victory Park phone bank at 216-983-5437 or text us at 51555. Make an online donation here.

 

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Listen Live