- Hope born 8/06—knew she would be born with Down Syndrome & heart defect. Had surgery at three months old to repair and recovered nicely.
- Lived normal life until 18 months.
- Routine visit to pediatrician—saw a rash on legs. Discovered the rash was a very rare type of leukemia (AML)
- Began chemotherapy immediately and fought for the next six months.
- Had a brief remission, then cancer returned with a vengeance
- Throughout cancer, Hope kept positive spirit. Loved books, always smiling.
- Passed away on 10/13/08
Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital is so important to patients and families of Northeast Ohio. Make a donation by calling the Holiday Lights at Victory Park phone bank at 216-983-5437 or text us at 51555. Make an online donation here.