- Chase’s love for Rainbow comes from when they saved his sister Gabby’s life.
- Gabby had contracted a rare antibody in her blood at birth that caused her heart to fall very quickly.
- At just 2 1/2, Chase was used to spending time at Rainbow visiting his sister and still has fond memories. Since then he has also become a Rainbow patient.
- They are so grateful for the warmth they have felt from all the staff.
- They hope to raise as much money as possible for the kids!
Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital is so important to patients and families of Northeast Ohio. Make a donation by calling the Holiday Lights at Victory Park phone bank at 216-983-5437 or text us at 51555. Make an online donation here.