The hottest toy of the holiday season is being sold on third-party marketplaces and Walmart’s website is no exception. Just ask Jen Toohey who actually BOUGHT the fake ones through there!
So, here’s what to look for when purchasing the toy online:
- Check the photo of the packaging for any misspelled words and grammar mistakes
- If the price seems too good to be true, it probably is. Fingerlings retail for $14.99 – anything lower is more than likely a fake
- The fake Fingerlings have lead in them and can catch on FIRE
- WowWee is the ONLY company that makes the authentic Fingerlings
- Look for improper Fingerlings brand names such as Happy Monkey, Fun Monkey, Baby Monkey and Finger Monkey
THAT is what Jen Toohey’s “Schmingerlings” looked like.
For more information and details, click HERE.