Think you have some strange habits? Well, “The Cut” gathered together revelations of 25 famous ladies, who are talking about the weird things they do in their own life.
- Emma Stone sucked her thumb until she was 11. “It’s still so soothing to do it,” she said back in February. “It feels so good.”
- Chrissy Teigen will lick the seasoning off Doritos…then put them back in the bag. As she puts its, “You still get all the flavor, not all the carbs!”
- Amy Poehler admits that she’s a terrible house guest because she’ll definitely look through all your things. “I was a world-class snooper — and still am, unfortunately” she admits. “I’m a person that would much rather know what you think about me than live in some blissful state of denial. That being said, it’s not good to read people’s journals; that being said, I will read your journal if you leave it near me.”
- Erykah Badu has a teepee where she puts herself in “time out.”
- Adele admitted she picks her nose during a show last year. “It’s a really bad habit that I have. You know when you pick one, put it in your hand, roll them and flick them,” she said. “Anyone saying, ‘Eww’ — you are lying. You have to do something with the bogeys … The best thing is I pick my own kid’s bogeys, roll them in my hand and then flick those ones.”
- Yoko Ono says her secret to “eternal youth” is taking one ice-cold bath a day.
Check out some of the strangest ticks of the rich and famous HERE.