Tonight Market Garden in Ohio City will host their first ever Holiday Ale Fest – a celebration of some of the most festive beers brewed right here in Cleveland and beyond.
Along with serving up pints of their own Festivus Ale, Market Garden will have 12 other Christmas beers for guests to sample.
- Thirsty Dog‘s Barrel Aged 12 Dogs Of Christmas (Dayton, OH)
- Great Lakes‘ Christmas Ale (Cleveland, OH)
- Fat Head’s Brewery Holly Jolly (Middleburgh Hts, Ohio)
- The Brew Kettle‘s Winter Warmer (Strongsville, OH)
- Buckeye Brewing Christmas Girl (Cleveland, OH)
- Hoppin’ Frog Brewery Frosted Frog (Akron, OH)
- Bell’s Brewery‘s Christmas (Kalamazoo, MI)
- Southern Tier Brewing Company 2XMAS (Lakewood, NY)
- Tröegs Brewing Company Mad Elf (Hershey, PA)
- Lagunitas Brewing Co Brown Sugga (Petaluma, CA)
- Crooked River Yuletide (Columbus, OH)
- 3 Floyds Alpha Claus (Chicago, IL) (very rare)
Along with the the holiday beers Chef Andrew Bower has put together a delectable holiday themed menu as well.
Admission is free and doors open at 4pm. Grab your holiday sweater and enjoy the holiday suds responsibly.