[photogallerylink id=32839 align=left] Adele keeps on breaking records. Her latest coup has taken her hit single “Rolling In The Deep” all the way to the top of the digital sales charts. Billboard announced it is officially the second biggest selling digital song of all time and the biggest ever by a female artist. This means Adele’s track has officially outsold work by Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Madonna, and a host of other female stars.
“Rolling In The Deep” has cumulative sales of 6.68 million tracks, trailing behind the Black Eyed Peas who have sold 7.82 million copies of “I Got A Feeling.” This knocks Lady Gaga’s “Poker Face” to third place with 6.62 million in sales.
San Diego based remixer Carlos Serrano released his mashup of Adele’s “Set Fire To The Rain” and Daft Punk’s “Something About Us” to the Internet. “Set Fire To The Rain” is currently setting fire to the charts and this mashup offers a soothing, electronic-tinged spin on Adele’s latest hit single.
More on New102.com
- Rihanna Set to Perform at GRAMMYs
- Ed Sheeran Announces Engagement
- Adam Levine Reveals ‘Sexiest Man’ Prank He Played on Blake Shelton
- Taylor Swift Fan Asks the Pop Star to Prom with Creative Video
- Celebrate Spring With The Cleveland APL
- Justin Bieber’s Mom Shares Vacation Photo and Heartfelt Message to Son
- The Star Track: Rod Stewart “Maggie May”
- Can You Name ONE Christina Perri song?
- Cleveland Scene’s Andrew Zelman Shares Inside Scoop On A New Brewery Coming To Cleveland And MORE!
- Journey & Def Leppard Coming To Quicken Loans Arena